Look at Our Growing Girl!

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Father's Day Tribute!

This year, Father's Day has a bit of a new meaning around our house since this little one came along...


Smiley girl at 4 months old! :-)
 Yes, this will be Nick's first "official" Father's Day... however, he has been a Daddy to this sweet boy for almost 3 years now!!!

    Our Sweet Ollie boy... Oliver Teddy Landers - almost 3 years old!

So, this weekend, we will celebrate Father's Day with BOTH of our sweet babies :)  I am so proud of Nick as he is a wonderful father already!  He is extremely "hands on"... no amount of baby poop scares him! ;)  He is the kind of daddy that is always in the floor playing with Rosie and making her toys "talk"... so we can hear her precious little laugh.  I know he would go to the moon and back for his baby girl... and I can't wait to see how much Rosie loves her Daddy in the coming years!  Nick certainly doesn't leave Ollie out either... they have a great time throwing toys and snuggling on the couch in the evenings.  I am so thankful that Rosie (and Ollie!) have such a loving and FUN Daddy.  Love you soooo much, Nick!  I'm so incredibly proud of you.


Kisses for our chunky monkey! ;)

Daddy with both of his babies <3

Now, as for my Daddy... I pretty much think I have the best Daddy ever!  Not that I'm biased or anything ;)  I could go on and on about all the things my father has done for me and our family through the years... but I will just say that my father has always been extremely loving and supportive of me and I've always known that I could go to him for anything.  He has always tried to set a Christian example for me and for our family and has sacrificed many times in order to provide for us.  Certainly, no one is perfect, but I think my dad comes pretty close!  (So does my mom, but I will save that for another post!)  Love you, Daddy... I am so blessed to have you in my life and to be your daughter.  Thank you for always being a wonderful dad to me.  You are already a great Pappy to Rosie Grace, too!!!!

On my wedding day... <3

Pappy loves Rosie!

Kind of old, but love this pic of my family!  Turkey Day '07

So here's to the greatest two men in my life!!!  I'd never make it without both of you.  Thank you for being such a blessing to me and to our family.  I thank God everyday for both of you!  Happy Father's Day!!!!

Love,
Chandra

No comments:

Post a Comment